Each highway patrol troop commander is responsible for establishing a regular schedule of driver’s license testing in each of the troop counties. Hover your cursor over and select the area on the map below to determine your county's troop headquarters and download the PDF document for DL/CDL Test Sites location and test times in your area. Study guides are also available for download in Adobe PDF format below.
Select a County below
Driver's license tests are administered in all 75 counties in Arkansas.
- Select a county from the map of list below to download information regarding locations and test times in your area.
- Dates and times vary by location, so please read the information carefully..
- Schedules do change; therefore we recommend you call to verify test times before you travel.
- Study guides are available for download in PDF format below.
*Listing of approved forms of testing applicant identification click here.
Effective August 1, 2014 the identification documents listed at the link (highlighted above) represent the only forms of identification of testing applicants that will be accepted from applicants age eighteen and older (see page five of Arkansas Driver License Study Guide). A listing of mandatory documents to be presented by testing applicants eighteen years of age and under can be found on page six of the study guide.
Click on a county below for listing of testing sites & hours of operation.
CDL (Commercial Driver License) Testing Information
The written test for commercial driver licenses is administered at troop testing sites. CDL Skill tests are only administered at the following locations:
- Little Rock (Pulaski County)
- Newport (Jackson County)
- Russellville (Pope County)
- Hope (Hempstead County)
- Pine Bluff (Jefferson County)
- Springdale (Washington/Benton Counties)
- Verification of Employment - Possible Exemption of Skills Test (Application Form)
Arkansas Driver License Test Study Guide-Volume1 Edition 7
Arkansas Driver License Test Study Guide - Volume 1 Edition 6 (*aural Version)
Manual de manejo de Arkansas Guja de Estudio - Volume 1 Edicio'n 6
Arkansas Commercial Driver License Study Guide
School Bus Section - Commercial Driver License Study Guide
Motorcycle Endorsement - Study Guide